18 November 2014

Black and Sequins


Hi loves! Today I just want to admit that lately I have some crushes :D : the leather pants from Front Row Shop, the leather jacket from Sheinside and the sequined sneakers from Oasap... Match made in heaven :))
What do you think? It suits your tastes too? 

I hope you like my outfit and for more details click " here" and you`ll be directed to the product link ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

O was wearing: 
Jacket: Here
Sweater: Here
Leather Pants: Here
Sneakers: Here
Bag: Dasha















8 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous, I love those shoes

    Adaora x
    www.always-becoming.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket !

    http://gabrielabaronn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful. Great clothes and beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ce marime ai luat bluza ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te referi la pulover-ul negru? Daca da, este masura M :) 😘

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)