17 November 2014

Long Coat for a rainy Monday


Hi girls ♥ I have to tell you that lately I wasn`t feeling so good I don`t want to get to much into details but I`m doing my best to recover the absence!  But I invite you to visit and follow my Instagram and Facebook accounts in order to be more updated with the latest news.

About today outfit I can`t say too much because I combined some basic items in the end just to keep it simple and classy. I wasn`t so much into the long coats because I thought they don`t fit me quite well but when I received this wonderful grey coat from Sheinside  I completely changed my mind :D

I hope you like it and maybe it will inspire you for the autumn outfits. Don`t forget to check also the latest items I`ve made lately that you can order from Here.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Blouse: H&M
Leather pants: Here
Coat: Here
Heels: Il Passo ♥
Bag: Dasha






1 comment:

  1. Nice look, Manuella!
    What a lovely coat color and design!

    Welcome to my blog too: beautymarklday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)