20 November 2014

Sporty Chic


Hi loves! Lately even if I`m so in love with pastels I think I`m going through a dark period where black is the key of each and every outfit. And I have to admit that even if you see me wearing heels, I wore this pair of gorgeous pants from Front Row Shop with biker boots and the result was perfect :D Maybe I will take some new pictures soon to sow you what I`m talking about.
But I still try to picture all the wonderful new items that I have but...this weather, believe me, this weather  is not really on my side. Even more I couldn`t picture all the new items I`ve made lately but I promise you that these days I`ll do my best to surprise you ♥ Untill the, you can check my work Here and for more info you can email me anytime.

I hope you enjoy it and I wish you a wonderful day loves
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing:
Coat: Here
Pants: Here
Boots: Zara
Bag: Dasha
Watch: Guess







2 comments:

  1. Lovely style :)

    http://lamodestieaveclestyle.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)