11 August 2015

Little Red Riding Hood in the City


Good Evening dolls! My today`s mood is Red!! Not red like in the true meaning of this color but today I felt like red is the color that will suit me the best. You don`t get to see me extremely often wearing only one color from head to toe, but it seems like today was the day.

 Today I will be short and I will invite you to check all the links and details on the "I was wearing" section and even more for the Romanians readers, you can enjoy a small and smart shopping on my Wardrobe Here :D

Wish you all a wonderful evening
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Michael Kors Bag
Sandals: Here








6 comments:

  1. wow you look lovely in red :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridding hood? I was thinking more like "Pretty Woman" ^_^
    So simple yet sophisticated, well done!

    http://www.joneko.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt superbe sandalele, le vreau si eu, le pun pe wishlist <3

    Kisses.

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks amazing on you. :D I love the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect! red is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the thing with holidays.. I sometimes miss out on great outfits! I just commented on your latest post.. and then I saw this one! :)

    You look absolutely spectacular and amazing in red! Just gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)