25 April 2016

Spring dress and Pink Inspiration



        Today I want to talk about Spring Dresses. This one is recently added into my wardrobe and what is even more important is that it cost only a few dollars.  It might be cheap, but we always have to wear items that look great, fit out style and also to combine them with the right accessories.
        I am though a bit sad because due to the light the color of the dress looks so different than the bag one, but in reality they look so much alike. I will invite you to check the clothing website called Light in the box, by clicking on its name, you`ll be directed straight to it. Also you can check the ”I was wearing“ section for a direct link to the dress and see how gorgeous and affordable it is. Even more you can check the other available colors too.
        Also, today I`m sharing you for the first time since I got it, my new and beloved Michael Kors bag. I had the chance to buy it at an incredible price, being discounted with almost 50%. Well, this is what I call smart shopping.
                         I hope you`ll enjoy it and wish you all a wonderful week!
Kisses, M ♥

I was wearing:










6 comments:

  1. Ce rochie frumoasa!

    http://strumfette.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a beautiful and girlish dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imi place rochita, dar.. nu e prea scurta? cum arata din spate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Este cu spatele acoperit, nu difera de fata f mult decat ca nha, are fermoare! Iar despre lungimea ei, este la limita daca ma intrebi dar depinde si de inaltimea ta❤️😘

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)